Thursday, October 10, 2013

SFRB recommends #1: Bayne by Misa Buckley #scifi #romance

BAYNE - by Misa Buckley

I recently picked this novella up for a read. To be honest, I've had it in my TBR pile for a good while, but that's the thing: my TBR pile teeters and totters. 

Bayne is a beauty. Misa has a very clear, visual style of writing, and I just gobbled this story up - about as fast as one can when one has a toddler, that is. The story follows the events that unfold when Malia inadvertently recalls Bayne, Destroyer of Worlds, to her planet. To save her world, she gives herself to Bayne. To her surprise, Bayne honours his word. Not that that's anywhere near the start of a romance. How that unfolds... read the book.

For a novella, the romance is realistic and the characters are, I felt, very well crafted. An all round excellent SFR novella.

It can be downloaded from Amazon UK and Amazon US.

Author site: Misa Buckley | Author of Scifi Romance

1 comment:

  1. I loved this one too. Misa has a writing style that really draws you in.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation