Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Unscheduled Tag Party


Laurie and I were sad that we would have to skip the Tag Party this week. But Laurie is brilliant and said "why not skim the publishers showcase this week for titles and do the tag party on Saturday?"

Hooray! And what a week it was! A huge thank you to all the publishers who participated, all these wonderful folks who love SF as much as we do.

I've picked out the ones I could a) find on Amazon, b) were SFR Brigade authors and c) I had not featured previously (I had one repeat last week already - how embarrassing!)
I've ignored release dates on this one, and if a book mentioned was not on Amazon, I tried to find another one for the author.

A brief flight manual if it's your maiden voyage:

  • Go to the Amazon buy page (I've included the links below)

  • Scroll down to the Tags Customers Associate with this Product header
  • Look for these tags: SFR, Scifi Romance, SF Romance, Science Fiction Romance and Paranormal Romance
  • If the tags are already there, just click on them to add your 'vote'
If not, type them into the 'your tags' box to add them (no need to save the page, just type and add)




Accidental Goddess by Linnea Sinclair















Slipping the Past by D L Jackson














Dreams of Chimborazo by Leigh Barbour













Yes, Captain by Rebecca Royce














Shipwrecked by Michelle Marquis













The Mythmakers by Robert Appleton













Mechanical Rose by Nathalie Gray












Happy Tagging!

8 comments:

  1. Done!

    Hey, anyone know if these are true sfrs? I haven't read any but they sound like they all might be.

    Game Time -Mary Ann Chulick
    Missed Match -Mary Ann Chulick
    Tenebrea's Hope -Roxanne Dawson
    Master of my Fate: Ashes of Wrath: Vol 1 (9 book series.) - Mary Ann Steele
    She Blinded Me With Science Fiction -Kally Jo Surbeck

    I'm always looking for more to add to my ToBuy list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a great list. I've heard buzz about a couple of these in the last week. Must run over to tag 'em and bag 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagging done ... but it sure would be nice if more members were participating. :-( This is such a great opportunity for us, as a community, to help one another out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree, Lisa. Working together is what gives our community a bigger voice and more power to do great things for the entire subgenre. I, too, wish more members would get involved. Some of our members' books have moved way up on the search pages because of our tagging efforts. Imagine what would happen if a greater percentage of members joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, and the tagging only takes three minutes, at most. (As opposed to putting the posts together...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All done!

    @Anna M I think the Chulick titles are SFR--I recall coming across them in the past.

    Samhain lists SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE FICTION as a contemporary:

    http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/she-blinded-me-with-sciencefiction

    Not sure about the others, but a casual perusal of story copy I did would suggest not. But with some stories, you never know until you actually read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tagged.
    Thanks for adding StP to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, thanks! I wasn't sure because they all sounded like sfr to me. LOL. I'm on an SFR reading kick right now.

    I just finished reading the Lost Fleet series--which is definitely RSF--the individual books aren't very romantic but the series as a whole has a true love type undercurrent.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! Comments must pass moderation to be published. Spam will be deleted.

SFR Brigade Bases of Operation